SHOW

SELAMAT DATANG | SEMOGA SITUS INI BISA BERMANFAAT DAN MENGINSPIRASI

Dropdown Menu

Belajar Bahasa Inggris: Daily Expression and Introduction



DAILY EXPRESSION

  1. What happens?                                    Apa  yang terjadi?
  2. What’s wrong?                                    Ada apa?
  3. Why not?                                            Mengapa tidak?
  4. Just by chance                                     Kebetulan saja
  5. Anything else?                                    Masih ada lagi?
  6. Keep silent                                          Jangan ramai
  7. Move a bit                                           Geser sedikit
  8. Once more                                           Sekali lagi
  9. Please, go a head.                                Silahkan duluan
  10. Please, don’t                                       Jangan
  11. Great!                                                  Hebat!
  12. Never mind                                         Tidak apa-apa
  13. Oh, I see                                              Oh begitu
  14. Don’t be longing                                 Jangan lama-lama ya
  15. Really?                                                Benarkah
  16. Hurry up!                                            Cepat!
  17. Take it easy                                         Tenanglah
  18. Wait a minute                                      Tunggu sebentar
  19. Keep your spirit                                  Jangan putus asa
  20. I give up                                              Saya  menyerah
  21. Watch out!                                          Awas!
  22. Come forward, please.                        Majulah
  23. It’s your turn                                       Sekarang giliranmu
  24. What for?                                            Untuk apa?
  25. For whom?                                          Untuk siapa?




INTRODUCTION

  1. Let me introduce myself
My name is Nita Amelia
You can call me Nita
I live on Jl. Sumatra
I’m a librarian of SMPN 2 Jombang

  1. A:  Good morning, madam.
B:  Good morning.  What can I do for you?
A:  Eh….I’m a new staff here.  I have passed the interview test with the   headmaster.
B:  Excuse me, what is your name?
A:  My name is Rita.
B:  Oh…Miss Rita, I have got the information about you from the headmaster.  I’m waiting for you.  OK, let me tell you about your job….
A:  Thank you.

  1. Expression
    • I live on Jl. Gubernur Suryo
    • I live at Jl. Gubernur Suryo No. 3
    • I live in Kauman
    • Where do you live?
    • What is your job?
    • What is your…….?




Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment