SHOW

SELAMAT DATANG | SEMOGA SITUS INI BISA BERMANFAAT DAN MENGINSPIRASI

Dropdown Menu

Belajar Bahasa Inggris: English Conversation for Kids


English Conversation for Kids

  1. Greeting
(Tegur Sapa)
Siska       : Hi, Nico!
Nico       : Hi, Siska.  Good afternoon.
Siska       : Good afternoon.  How are you today?
Nico       : I’m fine thanks and you?
Siska       : I’m well thanks.  Why don’t we play together?
Nico       : That’s a good idea.

  1. Parting
(Berpamitan)
Ardian    : It’s 06.30.  I have to go to school.
Mother   : Well sweetheart, be careful.
Ardian    : Mom, I’m going, bye…
Mother   : Bye…

  1. Identifying Objects
(Mengenal Benda-benda)
         Sinta       : Good morning, Andre.  Is this your book?
         Andre     : No, that’s not my book.
         Sinta       : Whose book is this?
         Andre     : Let me see.  Oh…this is Monica’s book.
         Sinta       : Would you give it to her?
         Andre     : Well.

  1. Pointing Something
(menunjuk sesuatu)
Novita    : Where is your bicycle Rio?
Rio         : Look! That is my bicycle in the parking place.
Novita    : Which one?
Rio         : The red one over there.
Novita    : Oh I see, whose bicycle is the blue one?
Rio         : That is Desy’s bicycle.

5.  Showing Something
(Menunjukkan Sesuatu)
   Diah       : Hi, Dev.  Look, I have a new T-shirt.
   Devi       : Wow..that’s a nice T-shirt. 
   Diah       : Dev, Why do you look very happy?
   Devi       : Someone gave me a gift.
   Diah       : Oh..yeach..? come on, Devi, let me see.
   Devi       : Wait, I’ll take it.  It’s in my bag.  Look…!
   Diah       : Oh my God….It’s so beautiful.  Please, tell me who gave it.

6.   Asking for Permission
(Meminta Izin)
   Fajar       : Mom, may I go to Didin’s house, please?
   Mother   : Have you finished your homework?
   Fajar       : Yes, I have.
   Mother   : Well, you can go but you must go home before 6 o’clock.
   Fajar       : yes, mom.

7.   Giving an Order
(Memberi Perintah)
   Mr. Joko : Well, everybody, collect your homework!
   Aza         : I’m sorry, sir.  I forgot doing my homework.
Mr. Joko : What….? Now just come forward and stand up there.
                Tomorrow morning you must show your homework to me. 
   Aza         : Yes, Sir.

8.   Asking Questions
(Bertanya)
   Naya       : Hello, Bagus.  What are you doing, there?
   Bagus     : Hi…. I’m fishing.  Come here Naya.
   Naya       : Why are you fishing here?
   Bagus     : There are a lot of fish in this river.
   Naya       : Have you got any fish?
   Bagus     : Yes, I have.  Look!

9.   Calling Someone
(Memanggil Seseorang)
   Intan       : Ninik, where is Agustin?
   Nnik       : she is inside. 
   Intan       : will you call her?
   Ninik      : sure, Agustin….Agustin……come here!  Intan’s coming.

10.  Asking for Something
(Meminta Sesuatu)
   Widad    :  Mom, my shoes are too small for me. 
                     Will you buy me the new ones?
   Mother   :  Of course, dear. 
   Widad    :  Oh thanks mom.  I love you.
   Mother   :  I love you too.

11.   Asking for a Help
(Meminta Bantuan)
   Bahrul    : Oh my god. This table is so heavy.  Can you help me lift it?
   Reno       : Certainly, let’s do it together.
   Bahrul    : Thanks a lot
   Reno       : Don’t mention it.

12.  Inviting to Play
(Mengajak Bermain)
   Dani       :  Hi…Zul.  What are you doing?
   Izul         :  Nothing.
   Dani       : Why don’t we play Scrabbles ?
   Izul         : That’s a good idea but where is it?
   Dani       : In my house.  Let’s go. 


    
 



Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment